Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My blog is going to save the world!

Something not to do if you're me:
Tell yourself you can have a piece of candy
if you'll go down stairs and get a pack of cigarettes
then when you get there and go over to collect your candy
you say: "Tricked ya", and laugh one of those dismissive little
snide laughs. Even though it's you, it still makes you feel like shit.

-----------------------------------------
Am I homely and pathetic?
Yes!
Am I embarrassed, humiliated?
Yes!

But I am not ashamed.

Loneliness wears away at you.

It is
so convenient
to compress everything
into one thing:
Money
Did I say money? I meant Power,
I mean
Slavery.

I write to con. I sell my self.
I sing the body
of the body.
My 15 meg of fame -
They'll make a movie of my blog
I will wear a uniform
and a have a giant wallet
I'll be on TV, and everyone will be in my blog

My blog is going to save the world!

Why else would I write this nonsense?





No comments: